Monday, February 6, 2012

Nutra Nail Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel-Color

 Nutra Nail Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel-Color
Product Review:  Very fast dry time to a rock hard finish that lasts..not very long.  Admittedly, my nails chip very easily, no matter the quality of the product, but I did expect more.  Knowing that it didn't need uv or led lights to cure, I was under no false belief that it would last as long as shellac or gelish polish does...I didn't expect the activator to be glorified super glue and I suspect it is just that.  With all the steps taken, I would expect better results.  If you don't want to invest in gelish, and don't have overinflated expectations, it is ok...if on sale, I would buy again with a coupon, but I think I am going to invest in gelish, and not look back.  I am interested in your experience with this product.  Try it out and see what you think.  Let me know if you have the same problems I have with seemingly every polish on the market, chipping, bubbling, lifting..even with proper prep.  I wonder if it is just me.
Gel Perfect UV-Free Gel-Color

No comments:

Post a Comment