Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Not April Fools Day If Someone Isn't...


Sick!  UGH!  My little one is sick.  I tried telling her she had the best April Fools joke ever, waking me up with that lovely, lovely tummy sickness...  She failed to see the humor.  So, there may not be any posts today on here besides this...

I have an extra Victoria's Secret Secret Rewards, $10 certificate.  I will be giving it away on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Takeitwithadropofpolish when I hit 50 likes.  So help a girl out, and share :) 

4 comments:

  1. My oldest woke up this morning and threw up as well. She has a crazy gag reflex so I'm PRAYING it's not actually a virus... we've been sick off and on all winter! I'm going to paint my nails with Cinderella to cheer myself up :) I ordered it from Walgreens.com about a month ago but haven't had a chance to wear it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it wasn't just congestion! She ended up running 101 fever all day yesterday as well. Better today and back to school! I hpe your dd is doing better!! Is Cinderella the Sinful Colors one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to let you know I have awarded your blog with the Liebster Award! http://prettyandpolishedpointers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late reply- yep, the Sinful Colors Cinderella :) I like it a lot, but honestly I don't think I love it quite as much as a lot of people- I wish there was MORE pink shimmer! And it was just her being weird, there was no more sickness... hopefully we can continue to stay well for awhile!

    ReplyDelete