Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

The rules for this are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


So here are my nominees:
1. See Sarah Swatch
2. It's Not My Life Anymore
3. More Swatching
4. Kelly's Kolors
5. Meli Nails
6. What Color is My Coat
7. Scarlet Nail Diaries
8. Perky Polisher
9. The Cat Eyes Have It
10. Ruby Red Nails
11. Princess Polish
12. Polished Cousins
13. Peace Love Lacquer
14. My Nail Journey 
15. Enchanting Cosmetics

7 Random Facts About Me:

1.  I have been married for 10 years to a wonderful man, and we are 32 and 30.  Defying the odds daily!
2.  I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter, she is the light of our lives!
3.  I have a part time job working from home as a tech. support agent.  So, please be nice to tech. support.  I assure you, even if they can't fix your problem, they would love to be able to.
4.  I have 5 cats! 
5.  I would love to live in a foreign country.  Ideally Italy, France, Scotland, or let's get real here...Canada!
6.  I speak fluent sarcasm, and my superhero name is Madame Sarcasm.  Yes, we have superhero names in this family!
7.  I have only traveled as far west as Illinois.  I hope to remedy that some day.

Thanks again for the award, Kat!  I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. I will be doing this very shortly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's actually pretty fun! Didn't realize JUST how boring I am until I had to come up with 7 things lol

      Delete
  2. OMG!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!! I truly appreciate this :) I will definitely be doing this!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete