Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blog Nails! Gelish Sheek White with Bundle Monster Stamp


Sorry I have been MIA for so long.  Haven't felt that great.  Been busy.  The usual.  
So, my new mani is my blog mani.  I tried to kinda replicate my background on my nail.  For this I did a Gelish Mani with Sheek White, and then stamped with a bm image plate and Konad special black polish.  Everything in this mani applied super smoothly.  Unfortunately, my hands and cuticle are a mess, not so smooth.  I picked up some Sally Hansen Apricot Cuticle Massage Cream, which I love.  Awesome feeling stuff, but I used it for two days and somehow lost it.  These pics are pre cuticle cream.  
 

Well, time to make dinner.  So..this is a short blog post.  I do highly recommend all the products I used here.  What is your favorite Gelish color to use as a base for other manis? 

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Matches your background perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can see more info on this blog post http://polishandsuch.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. U can also use ur regular nal polish and mix with gelish structure gel n it last as long as gelish polish

    ReplyDelete